Work directly with me for massive improvement in your Chess conceptualization skills
Hi, it’s Aiden.
Sometimes to get the best results from our training we need guidance.
The Don’t Move Coaching program is your opportunity for focused, one-on-one time with me to massively improve your Chess conceptualization (aka. visualization).
An important note, I am not a standard Chess coach.
If you’re looking for someone to help you learn an opening, or drill your tactics, or analyze your games- I’m not that guy.
There are thousands of people more qualified than me to coach you on those points. I can even point you to a few if you’d like.
Chess is a game of knowledge and muscle. Every other coach focuses on the knowledge of Chess.
I’ll build your mental muscles so you can use what you know. And that has incredible impacts:
- stop the “silly” blunders that are holding you back
- calculate with clarity and confidence
- better handle the stress of time trouble and tournament play
- remember the games you play and analyze them in your head
- play blindfold Chess
My goal for the past two years has been to become the world’s leading expert on Chess visualization/conceptualization.
And I’m available to guide you through your own journey.
Here’s what one of my students had to say.
I’m available for single 1-hour session bookings at $150. This can be a great way to start off with your conceptualization journey.
For the best results, aimed precisely at your individual Chess goals, I recommend a coaching pack.
With a 3-session pack ($360*), you could:
- greatly reduce one-move blunders in your games
- identify and improve your conceptualization model
- navigate early conceptualization training difficulties
With a 5-session pack ($550*), you could:
- build full clarity on your mental board to greatly reduce calculation errors
- remember your games after they’re finished (like the masters do)
- navigate post-game analysis conversations with your OTB opponents without pretending you know which position they’re talking about
With a 10-session pack ($1000*), you could:
- play full games of blindfold Chess, perhaps even more than one at a time
- read Chess books without needing a board beside you
- take in Chess knowledge at a much faster rate
Each pack comes with a personalized training plan to help you reach your conceptualization goals.
To make sure there’s a good fit for us both, I offer a one-session change of mind option. If, after our first session together, you do not wish to continue with the rest of your coaching pack, I will happily refund you for the unused sessions.
I work with a strictly limited number of clients to ensure the highest quality of experience for everyone.
To be selected you must be dedicated and willing to put in the work between sessions. It’s important to me that you get results. Otherwise, what’s the point?
To express your interest and get on my coaching waitlist, submit the form below.
You must be on the waitlist to hear about slots when they open up.
I’ll be in touch when a spot opens up.
Here’s to the journey.